Rank One On-Line Athletic Forms Instructions
To access the online forms hold your curser over the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab. You will get a drop down list of the forms. You will need to access and sign all 7 forms.
• UIL Steroid Form
• UIL Cardiac Awareness Form
• UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
• UIL Concussion Form
• RRISD Extracurricular Code of Conduct form (RRISD xCC)
• RRISD Illegal and Controlled Substance Abuse Form (RRISDI & SC)
• RRISD Parent Consent
Click on the form name and fill out the information requested. (you must have your student’s ID number available as it is required on several forms)
To sign the document click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If a mistake is made and you need to start over click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
You will receive a confirmation email after each form has been submitted and once the document has been reviewed by the RRISD staff.
• PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT SCHOOL FOR 2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR FOR YOUR ATHLETE.
• DO NOT USE ATHLETE NICKNAMES ON FORMS. You must have their Exact name registered under and school ID.
Physical Paperwork Link:
Note for physicals: All physicals must be completed on the current up-to-date UIL Pre-participation Medical History and Physical Form. Print the forms fill out the Medical History form and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam
Ridgeview Football Information
- Cedar Ridge High School is our home field.
- Dragon Stadium, adjacent to Round Rock H.S. All parking, entry, and seating will be on the West side of the stadium.
- Round Rock ISD Stadium, located just north of 620 on Parmer Lane.
- All B-Team games begin at 5:30 p.m. and A-Team games will begin immediately following.
- Admission to Sporting Events is $4 Adults and $2 for students.