2016-2017 Parents Instructions for Rank One Website:
Please log on to the RRISD website to complete the following forms for your child to participate in athletics:
- UIL Steroid Form
- UIL Cardiac Awareness Form
- UIL Acknowledgement of Rules Form
- UIL Concussion Form
- RRISD Extracurricular Code of Conduct Form (RRISD ExCC)
- RRISD Illegal and Controlled Substance Abuse Form (RRISD I & CS)
- RRISD Parent Consent
Once you go to the website, www.roundrockisd.org
- Click on Departments
- Then Click on Athletics
- To the TOP left you will see
- On Line Forms
- Click on On-Line Forms hyperlink – roundrockisd.rankonesport.com (no www. or http: )
You will need
- Exact name student was registered under
- Student ID Number
Once you are at this site, follow the directions to complete the forms.
You must also complete the Pre-participation Medical History form and have a Pre-participation Physical Exam by your doctor. These must be turned into the Athletic Trainers at the high school. Once you have completed the online forms, Medical history, Physical Exam by your doctor and turned them in to the Athletic Trainers then your child will be eligible to participate in athletics (this includes practices during, before after school, and off-season workouts).
Please contact your high school athletic trainer with questions.
- Melissa Harrington: 512-704-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Ochs: 512-704-0317 or email@example.com
RMS Athletic Department
Philip Aguinua- Athletics Coordinator
Jodi Choate – Girl’s Athletic Coordinator
Admission to Sporting Events is $4 Adults and $2 for students.
Maps and Directions to Round Rock ISD Venues. Directions are from RMS.
Panther Athletics Calendar